First Time Use: The first time you light your new candle, be sure to light it until the melted wax reaches the rim of the container, about 3-4 hours. So the wax will burn evenly on subsequent uses.
Never leave your candle lit for more than 4 hours at a time. This could result in a higher flame than normal, soot on the container and an accumulation on the wick which could fall into the molten wax.
Always cut the wick to 1/4 "( cotton) or 1/8 "(wood) before each use.
Stop using when more or less 1/2" (1 cm) of wax remains at the bottom of the container.
If at any time the flame becomes too high, extinguish the candle and allow the wax to solidify before cutting the wick and relighting it.
Cleaning: rinse the container with hot water to remove the wax remaining and then clean with a mild soap.
Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets.
Reuse your containers .